Welcome to the Counseling page!
All students are encouraged to meet with their counselors on a regular basis. All information discussed with counselors by students is maintained in strict confidence. The Bowman counselors are available to meet students needs in a variety of ways. Students see their counselors:
- To set educational and vocational goals
- To work out solutions to school-related problems
- For career assessment and planning
- For class selection to help reach educational and career goals
- For information about community colleges, colleges, universities, trade schools, and financial aid
- For help in dealing with personal problems
Counselor Google Classroom Code:
Parents if you would like to schedule a Zoom meeting with Lori or Rocio, please click on one of the links below.
Meet with Counselor Lori: https://calendly.com/lwilson-12/meet-with-counselor-lori
Meet with Counselor Rocio:
Need help accessing your Infinite Campus Portal?
Click here to watch a helpful video.
Post High School Planning Guide
The current Post High School Planning Guide is now a digital document that can be accessed at the Hart District Web site. To access it go to the Curriculum and Assessment
department where you will be able to locate near the bottom of the Web page the Post-High School Planning Guide or click here
to access the Planning Guide.